Moniklo Brands, S.L.L., (NIF B-71363634 Calle Tafalla 1, 1 izda, 31004 Pamplona, España) is responsible for, and guarantees that personal data will be handled in accordance with the resolutions elaborated in the Spanish legal framework and any such future modifications.
For the best performance of its services, Moniklo Brands, S.L.L., is obliged to provide certain customer data (name, address, phone, etc.): in particular to Procesyva SL (CIF: B26384040 y domicilio social en C/ Bebricio nº 53 3C, 26500 Calahorra La Rioja, sociedad de Responsabilidad Limitada constituida ante el notario D. Luis Miguel Otaño Martínez – Portillo, inscrita en el Registro Mercantil de La Rioja el 16 de Mayo de 2005, en el Tomo 594, Libro 0, Folio 168, Sección 8, Hoja LO- 10055), as it is technological company subcontracted in charge to manage the Kukuxumusu.com online shop, and DISTRIBUCIONES HERMANOS GARCIA BJC, S.L., (CIF:B31475304 y domicilio social en Pol. Las Labradas C/Cantabria,20, 31500 Tudela Navarra, sociedad de Responsabilidad Limitada constituida ante el notario Francisco Rodriguez Boix, inscrita en el Registro Mercantil de Navarra el día 21/01/1994 en el diario 67, Folio 61. Número de protocolo 1465, Asiento 302, Nº entrada documento: 94000337) as logistic operator and to other companies that collaborate with the service (carriers, etc.). In all cases, the data provided is strictly necessary for the specific activity to be performed.
In addition, Moniklo Brands, S.L.L.,. will communicate the data of its customers to Kukuxumusu Ideas, SL, owner of the "Kukuxumusu" brands, CIF B31880669 and domiciled in Calle Monte Malkaiz 28, Gorraiz (Spain), so that can be used to keep informed by sending news, updates and offers about the brand "Kukuxumusu" and its products and/or initiatives (by email or by any other means of electronic communication) when users already accepted it. Therefore, by providing personal information, the user is authorizing the communication.
The user (you ) hereby guarantees that the personal data provided are true and accurate and undertakes to notify any change or modification thereof . Any loss or damage caused to the site or the person responsible for the website or any third party through the wrong communication, inaccurate or incomplete information in the registration forms will be sole responsibility of the user.
Details referring to the treatment of personal data will be communicated to the customer at the point of registration in the ensuing clauses.
Article 5 of Spanish Privacy Law:
The right to information in the collection of data.
1. The interested parties to which personal data is requested must be previously informed in an express, precise and unequivocal manner:
a)The existence of a data index, or treatment of data of a personal character, the purpose of said collection, and the recipient of the information.
b) The obligatory or optional character of answers to the questions posed.
c) The consequences of the obtaining of data or the refusal in its provision.
d) The possibility of exercising rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition.
e) The identity and directorship of the responsible party in its treatment or, in the case of a representative. When the responsible party in the treatment of data is not established in the territory of the European Union and when utilising media in the treatment of data that are not situated in the Spanish territory, is obliged to designate, except in the case that said media is used in the purpose of procedure, a representative in Spain, without prejudice to actions that could be undertaken against the very responsible party of the treatment of data.
2. When questionnaires are used or other forms in data collection, the warnings referred to in the previous section will be included in a clearly legible format.
3. The information referred to in letters b), c) and d) of section 1 will not be necessary if the content is clearly deduced from the nature of the personal data that is requested, or from the circumstances in which they are obtained.
4. When data of a personal character have not been obtained from the interested party, he must be informed in an express, precise and unmistakable manner, by the responsible party of the form or its representative, within the 3 months following the registration of data, except in the event that aforementioned was previously informed, of the content of the treatment of data, the origin of the data, in addition to the aforementioned in letters a), d) and e) of section 1 of the present article.
5. The provided in the previous section will not be applied, when a law expressely forsees it, when the treatment of data has historical, statistical or scientific purposes, or when the information is impossible or demands disproportionate efforts on the part of the interested, at the discretion of the Data Protection Agency or the equivalent autonomous body, in consideration of number of interested parties, antiquity of the data and possible compensatory measures.
6. Furthermore, it will also not govern the provided in the previous section when the data proceeds from sources accessible to the public or when they are destined to activities of publicity or commercial prospecting, in the case of which, each communication that is directed to the interested party will inform of the origens of the data and the identity of the responsible party in its treatment, as well as accompanying rights.